Saturday, September 25, 2010

summing up everything

i hate having so much time on my hands
i hate myself for ever creating a facebook account. I have no self control
i hate that i have no self control
i hate how expensive things are
i hate not being good at making friends
i hate having an obsession with disney movies and harry potter
i hate that in my sub conscious, school is not a priority
i hate songs and movies that end in happy endings
i hate that my dreams are scary, but im not scared
i hate hypocrisy, yet i am just as guilty as anyone else
i hate that i am not more outgoing
i hate that i have no talent
i hate that i don't have a lot of friends
i hate that i am writing a depressing blog post
i hate that that doesn't make me stop
i hate getting zits because i am stressed out
i hate when my hair doesnt cooperate
i hate when inspirational songs come on the radio when i feel grumpy
i hate the way people dance int he 21st century
i hate blogging
i hate how far away i feel from everything familiar
i hate how close i am to home and safety
i hate that i can't loose enough weight to really feel good about myself
i hate hot days
i hate being prude. even though i am not, i give off that persona for some reason
i hate that i don't wear enough make up
i hate that my nails are chipping
i hate all the song on my itunes right now
i hate that i don't make friends easily
i hate that i will have more to hate then to love


i love my best friends
i love my family
i love the few friends i have made here
i love GW in general- being in the city, classes, ect
i love bagels, snickers, and twix. the food and the animals
i love that i am seeing some of my friends soon

thats about it

No comments:

Post a Comment